Benefits and how to join
The benefits of being an ELTAM MK member are multifold: first and foremost, you become part of a growing network of enthusiastic teachers of English in N.Macedonia and by sharing your ideas and experiences with them you develop professionally. You have the opportunity to attend ELTAM MK's professional development events (seminars, workshops, biannual international conference) at a reduced rate, and the same applies to conferences in the countries of ELTAM MK's partner associations (see the ABOUT US section for more information on the partner associations). ELTAM MK members can also join IATEFL UK at a reduced rate.
If you are interested in joining ELTAM MK, all you should do is register on our website, complete the membership and pay the membership fee. The payment can be made online or at a bank.
Types of membership
- 1-year individual membership - 600 den / 12 months
- 2-year individual membership - 1,000 den / 24 months
- 1-year institutional membership per teacher - 400 den / 12 months
- 2-year institutional membership per teacher - 600 den / 24 months
- 1-year student membership - 300 den / 12 months
- 2-year student membership - 500 den / 24 months
- 1-year retired teacher membership - 300 den / 12 months
- 2-year retired teacher membership - 500 den / 24 months
*You need to upload a statement issued by the school confirming you are joining as an institutional member.
** You need to upload the first page of your student index card (индекс) or a statement issued by the university that you are an undergraduate student.
For all questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a new member you get a membership ID number, and your name along with the expiry date is inserted in the list of ELTAM MK members. Since ELTAM MK is based on the principle of rolling membership, you need to renew it accordingly.